Museum Teachers needed at

Museum Workshop Session Leaders Required at

Chiltern Open Air Museum

Chiltern Open Air Museum is looking to recruit formal and informal learning workshop leaders to join our enthusiastic team to help deliver a wide range of activities for schools and families including a developing schools outreach programme.

Chiltern Open Air Museum is a Museum of historic buildings on a 45-acre site of parkland and woodland in Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire. We have over 30 historic buildings from an Iron Age House to a 1947 Prefab rescued from locations around the Chilterns. Our activity workshops are based around the Museum site and in many of our historic buildings, covering several curriculum areas such as history, geography and science.

Full training will be given and all appointments are subject to an enhanced CRB disclosures and references.

Flexible working hours in school term and holiday periods. Sessions are paid at £18.50 per hour for school and group workshops and there are different rates for informal learning sessions. We also welcome volunteers interested in the delivery of the life long learning programme.

For further details or to apply please email Melissa Maynard at [log in to unmask]. (Tel : 01494 875542)

Visit the Museum Web site for full details of the Museum and the current education programme at www.coam.org.uk.