[apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

National Science and Engineering Week Event Awards - self nomination now open
Are you organising an event during National Science and Engineering Week (NSEW) 2010?
Did you know you can nominate your event to receive an award for your important contribution to NSEW? Sponsored by the Engineering and Technology Board, the British Science Association is once again running our NSEW Event Awards scheme for 2010.

Up to £1000 prize money to be won in each category, which can be used to help fund your NSEW 2011 event:

- Best primary school event
- Best secondary school event
- Best engineering event
- Best science event
- Award for outstanding contribution to NSEW
You can nominate your event now by outlining your plans for NSEW 2010 in our simple on-line form.
Visit www.britishscienceassociation.org/nsewawards for nomination forms, the category criteria and information about the judging process. The deadline for nominations is 1st February 2010.

________________________________
The British Science Association is a charity that works with members, supporters and partners towards a shared vision of a society in which people are able to access science, engage with it and feel a sense of ownership about its direction. You can find us at www.britishscienceassociation.org <http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/> .

Dan Richards
National Science & Engineering Week Officer
British Science Association

Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen’s Gate
London
SW7 5HD
T: 020 7019 4937
F: 020 7581 6587
E: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.britishscienceassociation.org <http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/>

Follow us on Twitter @ScienceWeekUK

British Science Association is the operating name and registered trademark of the British Association for the Advancement of Science

Registered charity 212479 and SCO39236

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf of
the British Science Association (http://www.britishscienceassociation.org)