Subject: helping to map culture & the internet for children & young people
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:22:35 -0000
From: "Bridget McKenzie" <[log in to unmask]>

------_=_NextPart_007_01CA66D0.9F942F80

Dear friends

I hope you don't mind me picking your brains, but I thought you might find=
 this an interesting challenge and a chance to contribute to some importan=
t research: Reply to this email with answers to any of the 3 questions bel=
ow, by 30th November if you can.=20

We're doing some research that will help the cultural sector plan future c=
ultural online provision for children & young people (CYP).=20
It involves mapping what currently exists (or is in production) to enable =
CYP access to the arts in particular, and to culture more broadly.=20
The provision we're mapping includes:=20
- resources for carers and professionals who work with CYP=20
- resources targeted at CYP about programmes=20
- direct web-based arts/culture=20
- interactive provision, where CYP can take part in discussions or sharing=
 creative work.=20

Question One: What are the highlights in your mind of online cultural reso=
urces for CYP that:=20

a) you use or recommend=20

b) you are aware of but don=92t use, or you think are not well used=20

c) types you think are lacking and should be provided=20

Question Two: Do you have any other views on how commissioning of culture =
online for this audience can be more strategic?=20

With many thanks and best wishes=20

Bridget McKenzie=20
Director, Flow Associates=20
www.flowassociates.com <http://www.flowassociates.com/> =20

Unless stated otherwise the information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments is confidential.   If you have received it in error, you are
on notice of its status.   It is intended solely for the addressee.
Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the
email and any attachments from your system.

The Museums, Libraries and Archives Council is a Company Limited by
Guarantee, Registered in England, with Company Number 03888251. The
Registered Office being : Museums, Libraries and Archives Council, (MLA)
Grosvenor House, 14 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham, B2 5RS. Registered Charity=

number : 1079666.
------_=_NextPart_007_01CA66D0.9F942F80

<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-=
1252">
Dear friends<br>

I hope you don&#39;t mind me picking your brains, but I thought you might
find this an interesting challenge and a chance to contribute to some
important research: Reply to this email with answers to any of the 3 quest=
ions below, by 30th November if you can. <br>

We&#39;re doing some research that will help the cultural sector=20
plan future cultural online provision for children &amp; young people (CYP=
).
It involves mapping what currently exists (or is in production) to=20
enable CYP access to the arts in particular, and to culture more broadly.
The provision we&#39;re mapping includes:
- resources for carers and professionals who work with CYP
- resources targeted at CYP about programmes
- direct web-based arts/culture
- interactive provision, where CYP can take part in discussions or=20
sharing creative work.

Question One: What are the highlights in your mind of online cultural=20
resources for CYP that:

a) you use or recommend

b) you are aware of but don=92t use, or you think are not well used

c) types you think are lacking and should be provided

Question Two: Do you have any other views on how commissioning of=20
culture online for this audience can be more strategic?

With many thanks and best wishes

Bridget McKenzie
Director, Flow Associates
<a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=3D"http://www.flowassociates.co=
m/">www.flowassociates.com</a>
<a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=3D"mailto:bridget.mckenzie@flow=
associates.com">[log in to unmask]</a>

<BR>
______________________________________________________________________<BR>=

<BR>
Unless stated otherwise the information contained in this e-mail and any<B=

attachments is confidential.   If you have received it in error, you are<B=

on notice of its status.   It is intended solely for the addressee.<BR>
Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the<BR>
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the<BR>=

email and any attachments from your system.<BR>
<BR>
The Museums, Libraries and Archives Council is a Company Limited by<BR>
Guarantee, Registered in England, with Company Number 03888251. The<BR>
Registered Office being : Museums, Libraries and Archives Council, (MLA)<B=

Grosvenor House, 14 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham, B2 5RS. Registered Charity=
<BR>
number : 1079666.<BR>

------_=_NextPart_007_01CA66D0.9F942F80--