Thanks Jack,

Am new to FSL. Would you please just a elaborate a bit more, and maybe some practical hints.

Thanks again !

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Jack Grinband <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,
You can model the duration explicitly, i.e. use the three column format for
making the regressor where the second column equals RT.  Then you can bring
this regressor up to group level without doing anything special.

jack