Hi,

I guess you're using an older version of TBSS that scaled FA from being 0:1 to 0:10000 - so you can just divide by 10000

Cheers.

On 5 Nov 2009, at 16:31, Salomi wrote:

Hello all

A question for those who are far more familiar than me:

I run TBSS on my DTI data and after the voxelwise statistics I wanted to extract FA values
for the whole brain for each participant; so I run fslsplit on the all_FA_skeletonised so I can
get the individual volumes and then used fslstats (-M) to get the FA values for each
individual, is that correct?

The FA values I got are all between 4100 and 4700.. I am just wondering if this is expected
or not?

Thank you
Salomi

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve