Hello everyone,

    During the MELODIC analysis, one of my resting state data set always met the problem:

    Sorting IC maps
    Calculating T- and S-modes

    Writing results to :
       groupmelodic.ica/melodic_IC
       groupmelodic.ica/melodic_Tmodes
       groupmelodic.ica/melodic_Smodes
       groupmelodic.ica/melodic_mix
       groupmelodic.ica/melodic_FTmix
       groupmelodic.ica/melodic_PPCA
       groupmelodic.ica/melodic_ICstats
       groupmelodic.ica/mask
       ...done
    Creating report index page ...Segmentation fault

    (detail information is in the attachment)

    so,i have no idea what's wrong with it?
    And, during the analysis of another data set, everything is ok, i can obtain the final ICA result.
    i wonder whether there is any relation with the data set or not? Because the first data set was changed from .dcm to .img/,hdr by using spm5; and the second by using MRIcro, and then I used the command 'fslmerge' to merge them from 3D to 4D.

Thank you very much and expecting your reply!

Kind regards,
Yi Zhang (ÕÅÒã)
Life Sciences Research Center,
School of Life Sciences and Technology