oh and for FE z>2.3 and p<.05

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Shal Hat <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
So, this is what I did:

1) First level analysis for each of the 5 runs for each subject with z>2.3 and p<.0125 (.05/4 contrasts)
2) Higher level FE analysis of the 5 runs for each subject.
3) I haven't done this, but plan to: FLAME ME for all subjects.

Up to number 2 above, I am not seeing any activation. My question is, am I being too conservative with my z
and p-value thresholds? Any suggestions regarding these values in this context?

Thanks !!!