From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ignacio Letelier
Sent: 19 November 2009 12:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Question.

Hi Everyone

Do anybody know why there seems to be some activations out  of brain limits when we see results in fsl  view?

Best regards.

--
Ignacio Letelier Aguirre.
Estudiante Ingeniería Civil Biomédica

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or
Entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, please forward the
Message to [log in to unmask]  We have scanned this email
before sending it, but cannot guarantee that malicious software is
absent and we shall carry no liability in this regard.

We advise that information intended to be kept confidential should not
Be sent by email.  We also advise that health concerns should be
Discussed with a medical professional in person or by telephone.
NHS Direct can also provide advice.  We shall not be liable for any
failure to follow this advice. University College London Hospitals NHS
Foundation Trust (UCLH).