Hi
the thing is i already did use the default mode but want to change the H and
E values anyway , so i  was wandering if there is a recommended range of
tfce values for tbss? nad where can i find iy since i didn't see any in the
randomise manual
I have one more  question of a different sort if i may:
I performed a single group tbss in which i tried to correlate my subject's FA
and non FA maps with 4 test scores. i put  all the (demeaned) scores in the
same design and added the age as a confounding variable . is it resonable to
think i'll get different results by correlationg each test score in a different
design ?
hope it's not too confusing...
thanks again
reut