Hi Michael,

Thanks for you response too.
I used the centos prebuild version, I also used ldd to check the bin
directory to make sure I have installed all needed libs

--
Best Regards

Xue, Feng Phd. candidate
Major in Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience

National Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning
Beijing Normal University
Beijing, China. 100875
Tel: +86-13810154455
web: http://psychbrain.bnu.edu.cn