Dear Matt,

You mentioned

<1) Are these from a Siemens scanner? If so, the procedure looks
correct, though I would check the original phase image range to see if
how it is scaled. If it is scaled from 0 to 4095, then what you have is
correct. If it is scaled from -4096 to 4096, then you need to subtract
4096 and divide by 4096. >

Why is it correct?

I don't know why substract 4096 and divide by 4096 when image from
siemens scanner is scaled from -4096 to 4096.

cheers,

dongha

[log in to unmask] 쓴 글: