Hello Hankee,
FDR does not generate a "corrected p-value" -- this is a common
misconception.  FDR returns a p-value threshold such that if you threshold
at that p-value, the expected number of false-positive voxels or vertices
is equal to the selected "false discovery rate" (typically denoted by the
value "q").

cheers,
Mike H.

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders