Hello,
	The p-numbers are listed in order of descending cluster size for the
clusters found. The coordinates are the location of the max-z value in
the cluster and the cluster center respectively. I'm surprised you get
a difference in the reported % - using the atlas tool from within
Fslview I obtain the same probability ( 45% ) - you may want to use
one of the other atlases in fslview as well ( maybe the harvard-oxford
subcortical atlas? ).

Hope this helps

Matthew