Hi Andy,

You can enter your targets as a list of "classification targets" (or
the options --targetmasks and --os2t on the command line)
The results will be stored in files called seeds_to_<target> (one per
target). These report, for each seed voxel, the number of samples that
reached each target. You can then calculate summary stats from these
using fslstats.

Cheers,
Saad.

--