I am in the process of analyzing each run/subject with 6 EVs. However am
getting the common rank deficient error. I am assuming this is
most probably due to the many contrasts. Is there a way around this.

To reiterate my scanning protocol, I have five acquisitions per subject.
In essence, it is one stimuli split across the 5 scanning sessions, and I
currently have 6 EV. Actually I have more, but 6 will do for now.

Thanks !