Dear All
I am a student of cinema here in india and I am currently putting together films based on issues of children. The issues are health, education, sexual abuse,child labour, etc. Can you all help me in suggesting titles and the source from where these can be obtained. I am planning to hold film appreciation workshops for school children here. For which I require these films. The films should be short in lenghth and preferably sub titled? Also, any suggestion on the curriculum for a film appreciation workshop for children is also welcome.
Awaiting earnestly your repsonses.

Thanks
Pankaj

--
"A word is a bud attempting to become a twig. How can one not dream while writing? It is the pen which dreams. The blank page gives the right to dream."
-- Gaston Bachelard