Dear Colleagues,

Here is a well deserved vote of thanks to you all.

All good wishes,

Olive

>>> "Coulter Paul (NHS Highland)" <[log in to unmask]> 11/25/2009 10:36 am >>>
Dear Olive

Please forward on my email to everyone?  I was unbelievably surprised how helpful everyone was in helping guide me with my assignment.  Feedback is few and far between and in Medicine these days everyone seems to moan instead of praising.  Sad thoughts considering I may have 30 years left in the 'business'.  I thank you personally also and to everyone else you are a credit to your organisation.

Thanks

Paul Coulter