Hi all, sorry to bother you with what I hope isn’t too stupid a question

I’m trying to find the text of the Berlin questionnaire. The original BMJ validation study is here http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/325/7376/1338, and it seems to say that the questionnaire is available in the web extra file.  But I can’t see it there at all

Am I being daft, or is it not there?  If it isn’t, please would someone who has the questionnaire forward me a copy

Thanks very much

Andy

Andy Hutchinson

Education and Development Manager

National Prescribing Centre

email:    [log in to unmask]

tel:        07824 604962

web:    www.npc.co.uk or www.npci.org.uk

Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.

If any addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and destroy any copies.

If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail