I'm presuming that your based in the uk

In the carphone ware house you can buy a LG Cookie for £50 with this device
you can photograph the traditional pieces and simply load the digital works
onto them, alternatively you can draw straight on the touch screen device.
The photos' can be drawn on top of etc and files can be sent between the
devices using multi media messaging.

Hope that helps and do let me know if you use this system

ddw