Thanks for this, Colin.

I don't know about you, but the responses to this (most of them, anyway) REALLY got on my nerves.  I've responded, and if it sticks in your craw, too, maybe you'd like to.

That's if you can find the time between frivolously spending tax-payers' hard-earned money and being helpless and pathetic, that is...

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin REvell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 November 2009 09:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ian Birrell: Mind your language: words can cause terrible
damage

Ian Birrell: Mind your language: words can cause terrible damage

When did people with disabilities cease to matter in the battle against bigotry?

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/ian-birrell-mind-your-language-words-can-cause-terrible-damage-1815641.html

Colin Revell
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/buy/

Archives and tools are located at:

The information in this e-mail is confidential to the intended recipient to whom it has been addressed and may be covered by legal professional privilege and protected by law.
Reading Borough Council does not accept responsibility for any unauthorised amendment made to the contents of this e-mail following its dispatch.

Reading Borough Council has scanned for viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and attachments (if any) for viruses.

If received in error, you must not retain the message or disclose its contents to anyone.
Please contact the sender of the email or mailto:[log in to unmask] or call Customer Services
on 0800 626540 or if international (+44) 118 939 0900, quoting the name of the sender and the addressee and then delete the e-mail

Archives and tools are located at: