'Resistance: which way the future? has launched this week at Liverpool's
DadaFest to acclaim.  'Resistance' is a moving image installation that
explores the Nazi campaign against disabled people and its relevance for
today, asking how we as individuals can help shape things to come. One
visitor writes:

"It is not often that words fail me, but I can't begin to describe the
impact this devastatingly-powerful installation had on me. This is
tremendously important work, brilliantly and concisely realised into a
package which will haunt me for a long, long time. If 'Resistance' does not
break your heart, you had no heart to break."

If you're already in Liverpool or  able to get there, visit the Contemporary
Urban Centre (CUC) and experience Resistance.  Be surprised, challenged,
inspired: it’s worth the journey!  Wherever you live please spread the word
and encourage others to join the group and visit 'Resistance'.

Opening hours are Tuesday to Saturday 11am - 6pm, Sunday 11am - 4pm.
Contemporary Urban Centre, 41-51 Greenland Street, Liverpool 1
Resistance runs in Liverpool until Sunday 6 December.
Available with subtitles, BSL and audio description.

www.roaring-girl.com

Archives and tools are located at: