Hi Thomas,

Thanks for raising this point. In fact Dan Brickley had raised that same
question already regarding the RDF in Drupal [1], and you confirmed this was
a good move at [2]. We've already integrated this in the Drupal code base,
and since we only use sioc:User resources we're covered.

Steph.

[1]
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0909&L=DC-ARCHITECTURE&T=0&F=&S=&P=22615
[2]