Morning all

Ive just fired up a fresh download of Clea 1.06 to create a SAC for
B(a)P

Ive entered the LQM data in the chemicals page but it isn't displaying
in the chemicals list

Anyone else had any trouble with this??

Thanks

Gareth Rees (Mgeol HONS FGS)
Contaminated Land Officer
Health and Enforcement Services
Harborough District Council

Tel 01858 821174

Please rate the standard of my e mail using the link below:
http://www.govmetric.com/webmetric/emailsatisfaction.aspx?organisationid=26

Harborough District Council
Council Offices
Adam and Eve Street
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
LE16 7AG

Map of Council Offices:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=473500&Y=287250&width=500&height=300&gride=473396&gridn=287282&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=LE167AG&advanced=&local=auto&localinfosel=true&kw=Car+Parks&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&keepicon=
Website: http://www.harborough.gov.uk
Customer Services e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Contact Centre: 01858 82 82 82
Fax: 01858 82 10 00
Text Messages: 07797 87 82 82
DX 27317 Market Harborough

Notes for E Mail Users
E-mail is not to be treated as a secure means of communication.

Any e-mail sent is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately permanently delete it.

Views or opinions expressed in any email do not necessarily represent those of Harborough District Council.

In accordance with current legislation all Council e-mail activity may be subject to monitoring for malicious code, racist, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate activity.

No responsibility is accepted by the Council for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use of this e-mail.

The e-mail message (and any files attached to it) should be regarded as confidential information, and as material protected by the solicitor-client privilege.

We automatically monitor all inbound/outbound e-mail for domains we host for viruses and other malware. No guarantee can be given that the contents of this email are virus free.

Harborough District Council cannot be held responsible for any failure by the recipient(s) to test for viruses before opening any attachments and accept no responsibility for any damage caused by receiving e-mail from our e-mail systems and/or hosted domains.

Harborough District Council reserves the right to intercept, store, archive, delete, or view such e-mail for security/audit purposes and where necessary instigate appropriate proceedings against the parties involved. E-mail sent to and from the Council's e-mail systems and domains hosted thereof may be stored on discs/archive storage.

Our service standard for responding to customer e mails is 5 working days. If we cannot get back to you within this time we will endeavour to acknowledge your e mail and provide you with a timescale for a full response.

Should you be unhappy with the Councils response you can submit a formal complaint using the Council's Corporate Complaints Procedure. Details of this procedure can be found on our web site.

Please consider the environment. You can save paper by printing only those emails and enclosures where a copy is considered essential.