I would like to draw to your attention a recently expanded site I have developed to depict interactive 3D animations for some of the most important organic reactions covered during an undergraduate degree with supporting information on reactivity using Jmol.

 http://www.chemtube3d.com

If you are a student or teacher of Organic chemistry, I hope you will find it interesting and useful. It is intended to supplement existing textbooks and lectures and I use it regularly projected - Jmol makes it look great!

We also have solid state inorganic structures  http://www.chemtube3d.com/solidstate and polymers http://www.chemtube3d.com/polymers

The site is freely available and is under active development.

I would be very grateful for any feedback, suggestions for important new topics that should be included would be welcome, as would corrections and comments.

Best regards
Nick
--
Nick Greeves                            via OS X Mail
Director of Teaching and Learning

P.S. Not a telescope in sight!