Hello,

I think you have found a slight flaw in the Save As functionality.  So
there are four directories that Analysis deals with.  One for reference
data, one for the "userData" (which is where most of your project ends up,
e.g. your peaks, etc.), one for the backup up of that and the last for
storing the "user profile", so certain user-specific defaults (such as
background colour for the spectrumwindows).  It is this last one that is
causing the problem.  The Save As deals with the userData and backup
directories but leaves the reference and user profile ones alone.

As a quick hack I would do the following, assuming your home directory is
also on home.  So at the python prompt in Analysis type:

>>> r = top.project.findFirstRepository(name='generalData')
>>> path = r.url.path.replace('emakou', 'YOUR_HOME_DIR')
>>> r.url = r.url.clone(path=path)

where YOUR_HOME_DIR is your home directory name.  Then run the Save As
dialog.  I haven't tried this but I hope it works.

Wayne