Dear All,

You will have noticed that we recently made a survey of how people saw the
CcpNmr software and what they thought we should concentrate on. Many
thanks to those of you who contributed.

The results have caused us to review our plans, and are the main reason
for the new features freeze and the period for consolidation and
documentation that the CCPN excecutive Committee has just announced.

A summary of the survey results can be found at
http://www.ccpn.ac.uk/ccpn/software/feedback

Yours,

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002