I just downloaded the new CCP4 package and installed it.

comparing with the old version  ( I used CCP4 6.0.2 on my windows xp computer and finished my Ph.D projects.), I found the new version of coot is kind of slow in moving to the next residue of the structure by hitting the space. Can we adjust this to make it faster? or that is because of the high usage of the computer's cpu resource?  hope the answer is not " upgrading my current computer ( core 2 Due , OCed to 3.2 G , 4 G memory , Nvidia 8600GT video card)

also the automatic stepped refinement is amazing, I really like it. Is there anyway to pause it in the middle?  ( I guess this is the same scenario for the other automatic refinement in the extensions -- post MR refinement methods ). my personal experience is , if I touch any button, it will freeze and the coot window become grey- invisible , but from the scripts window, I can see it is still running.It will remain this until the job is done. then I can see the structures again. This also happen if my PC comes up with screen saver , the coot window will not be visible again even the PC is out of screen saver mode.

can we use the new version of the coot to break and build bonds?

Thank you very much and thank the developers of CCP4 package.