Me too.

I've been  Blackboard administrator doing the best I can for years with no
training.  I'd love to find some...so long as it didn't cost an arm and a
leg.

cheers

sarah

Leslie Tarr <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
06/11/2009 11:11
Please respond to
Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: Blackboard Administrators Courses

Hello

I would be keen on finding a course for two members of staff as well.

Les Tarr

University of Salford