I was reminded during the classification at the crossroads meeting in the Hague that what is now Emerald, was MCB, started in Bradford where there was also a peace studies centre, and the centre for policy planning for development (or was it project?) and that these three things came together when we were building the information for development forum.

The interesting thing about Emerald now is that they are putting up their back run of journals, so whether that means they are collaborators or competitors of JSTOR etc and whether we have something better than we had before is an interesting matter.

The matter of better, like the matter of best, is something which adds philosophy to development planning, information systems, if we didn't have enough already?

Security System.