From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Judge Simon (Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust)
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 8:47 AM
Subject: Kindle on PC

(from the RESNA list)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311

Could be handy for people who want to e-book with switch/alternative access. E.g. running on a netbook would make a pretty accesssible/good battery life reader, at 1/10 of the cost of a page turner (anyone provide these anymore?!)...

Cheers,

Simon

Senior Clinical Scientist
Assistive Technology Team

01226 432159

www.barnsleyrd.nhs.uk

Dept of Medical Physics
Block 14
Barnsley District General Hospital Foundation Trust Gawber Road Barnsley
S75 2EP

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSI recipients
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail