From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Emmerson
Sent: 27 November 2009 10:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: facts about your archive

I spoke at a conference in South Africa shortly after the quiet revolution.  The title of the conference was ‘Archives for the People’.  I know it’s four words but…

Peter Emmerson
Director
Emmerson Consulting Limited
Poplar House
5 School Street
Witton-Le-Wear
County Durham  DL14 0AS
Office          01388 488865
Mobile         07516 744795

Emmerson Consulting Limited is registered in England No. 3607347.
Registered Office: 140 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 7RT

Emails sent to and from this organisation will be monitored in accordance
with the law to ensure compliance with policies and to minimise any
security risks.
The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may
be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive
this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using
the reply facility in your email software.