Dear Ms Holland,

There have been previous discussions about this topic on this very mailing list. I provide below links to the relevant threads;

http://tinyurl.com/yeovyv6

http://tinyurl.com/yck356t

You should also have a look at the FAQ section on the Careers area of the Society of Archivists' website at; http://tinyurl.com/39uwaq. It has a section on funding that should help you. Please do not hesitate to contact me direct if you have any further questions not answered by the section and wider website.

Yours sincerely,

Henry Sullivan
Careers Officer
Society of Archivists