Dear all

Georgia Vossou, Conservator at the City of Westminster Archives Centre, has asked me to forward the attached invitation to the TIG list.
Please contact Georgia directly if you wish to attend on December 15.

The Archives Centre will be joining TIG soon (we hope!), and Georgia will be attending this Thursday's meeting if anyone wishes to speak to her directly.

All best
Fran

Fran Birch, Records Officer
The Theatres Trust, 22 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0QL
T 020 7836 8591  F 020 7836 3302  www.theatrestrust.org.uk

P  Think before you print to save energy and paper.  Do you really need to print this email?