Dear all

Herewith a reminder that tomorrow's meeting is at Shakespeare's Globe at 14h00.  We will start with the meeting, and then hopefully will have time for a tour of the theatre and the Library & Archives.  I'm not sure which room we will be meeting in, so I suggest we meet in the main entrance (where the box office is) before 14h00.

Please find attached the Minutes of our last meeting (thank you Jane) and an Agenda for tomorrow.  If you can email any news or apologies to me at this email address before 12h00 tomorrow that would be very helpful.

Many thanks
Fran

Fran Birch, Records Officer
The Theatres Trust, 22 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0QL
T 020 7836 8591  F 020 7836 3302  www.theatrestrust.org.uk

P  Think before you print to save energy and paper.  Do you really need to print this email?