Abstract submission now open for International Statistical Ecology
Conference.   Please visit our website for details of the conference and
other exciting developments.

http://www.ncse.org.uk/isec2010

This conference, held at University of Kent 6-9 July 2010 with this list
of invited speakers:
- Professor Lord Robert May
- Richard Barker
- Carmen Fernandez
- Jeff Laake
- Darryl MacKenzie
- Ken Pollock
- Nigel Yoccoz

In addition to invited and contributed speaker sessions, we will also be
hosting a series of workshops prior to the conference (29 June - 5
July).  Our workshop offerings include:
- Modelling Patterns and Dynamics of Species Occurrence by Darryl
MacKenzie (4 days)
- Spatially explicit capture-recapture with R by Murray Efford and David
Borchers (2 days)
- AD Model Builder by Mark Maunder and Anders Nielsen (1 day)
- Open-population capture-recapture and stopover duration models by
Shirley Pledger, Eleni Matechou and Murray Efford (1 day)
These workshops have special pricing for conference participants.

The important dates for the conference are:
- Abstract submission deadline 13 January 2010
- Notification of acceptance 17 February 2010
- Applications for bursaries (developing countries) 1 March 2010
- Early (reduced-cost) registration deadline 31 March 2010

Please visit the website to view details of the conference, speakers,
abstract submission guidelines, excursions, and workshops.  To submit an
abstract, you will need to register on the website to use the abstract
submission feature.  Note that if you were a participant in our 2008
conference, you will *not* need to register a second time for the
website (as our system will remember your username and password).
However, if you cannot remember your username and password, you will
need to register for another username.

We are excited about the upcoming conference and workshop and hope to
see you in Canterbury in July.

--
Eric Rexstad
Research Unit for Wildlife Population Assessment