Dear All

I have two groups named Middle Managers (MM) and Top Managers (TM) and I
want to test whether the mean differences between the two are significant or
not.

My issue is that Group 1 (MM) has 150 respondents (10 respondents from one
organization each)  while Group 2 (TM) has 15 respondents (One response from
each organization- Because Top Managers are fewer in numbers in a given
organization)

I plan to use T-test for testing the significance but am worried about the
disparity between sample size of the two groups...The data has already been
collected...Do I need to increase the sample size?
Would welcome any advice/suggestions in this regard...

--

Dr. Bilal Mustafa Khan
Assistant Professor

0091-9897310838