Dear Jenny,

There is an extension of logistic regression that account for the
categorical data with more than two category which is called
*Proportional Odds Logistic regression*. Using this model the probability of
observing a lower response  versus higher one is modeled.
Since you have repeated measure data, a modified GEE (Generalize Estimating
Equation) version of analyzing longitudinal data will be used. The important
thing is to have correct assumption about the correlation structure between
your repeated measurement. Marginal or Subject specific model can be fitted.

Hope this will give you a light during your analysis.

Francis.

--
Center for Statistics
Hasselt University