Hi
I'm taking on two rather large equality impact assessments this year, one on the review and validation of programmes and the other on Assessment and Marking.  We have got good buy in and I want to make the most of the opportunity to carry out a robust and in depth impact assessment. Has anyone carried out an EIA on either of these areas in the past and would be willing to share their process and results?
Many thanks
Kirsteen

Kirsteen Coupar
Equality and Diversity Manager
Flat 40B, Catherine of Aragon Court
Southwood Site
Avery Hill Campus
University of Greenwich
Eltham
London SE9 2UG

Direct line: 020 8331 8817

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.