Dear Caroline,

We deliver a suite of training to various staff groups across the University. The following ‘Values Training’ is delivered to our front line staff in Estates and Residential & Commercial Services (mainly kitchen staff, porters, cleaners, the handy gang ….). we’ve delivered this 90 minute session to over 80 staff and so far the feedback has been positive.

The aims of this session is to ensure participants understand key terms like diversity and values as well as understand the concept of harassment, bullying and the appropriate use of language in the workplace.

If you want to discuss the content of the scenarios and exercises in further detail, please do contact me offline

I hope it helps.

Best

Maria

Maria Pervaiz

Equality and Diversity Manager

The Equality Service

Social Sciences Building

University of Leeds

Leeds LS2 9JT

Telephone 0113 343 7546 (calls via RNID Typetalk are welcome)

Textphone 0113 343 2616

Fax 0113 343 3944

website: www.equality.leeds.ac.uk