Dear Chris,

You might find details of the services offered at the University of Central Lancashire helpful.
http://www.uclan.ac.uk/information/services/sss/student_services/multi_faith_centre/multi_faith_centre.php

Do contact me if you would like any further information.

Sabiha

Sabiha Patel

Equality and Diversity Manager | Strategic Development Service | University of Central Lancashire | Adelphi Building 120 | Preston PR1 2HE
t: 01772 892396  e:[log in to unmask]
www.uclan.ac.uk

>>> Chris Bradshaw <[log in to unmask]> 09/11/2009 15:33 >>>
We are in consultation with Muslim students and staff regarding the provision
of facilities for prayer in the University, particularly on a Friday.

We are keen to include all faiths in this approach and I would appreciate it if
colleagues with experience, policies or practical details (e.g multi-faith room
specifications) could reply to me off line

Thanks

Chris