I am posting this notice on AACORN and CSTC, because Stefano Pogutz,
the conference chair, is encouraging papers/ sessions on art and
sustainability.  Milano is a city of art.  Hope it will inspire some
of you to submit your work to it.
Paul
--------------------------------

The GRONEN 2010 Research Conference, June 24-26, 2010 on “Corporate
Sustainability, Innovation and Ecosystems in a Globalized World:
Addressing the Green Challenge” is approaching and in the next weeks
we would like to define the final outline.  First of all, we would
like to inform you that, on

June 23rd with the contribution of OIKOS, we will host a Pre-
Conference Faculty Development Symposium for leading researchers to
explore perspectives in research and teaching for environmental
sustainability.

The conference website (http://www.sdabocconi.it/en/gronen/invitation_letter/
).

We are doing our best to organize an involving and inspiring event
that will be held in a usually lovely time in Milan.

We hope to hear back from you in the near future that you will be able
to attend.

Yours sincerely,

Stefano, Antonio and Francesco

--