-----Original Message-----
From: Wells and Spas - The email discussion list for Holy Wells.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Beatrice Hopkinson
Sent: 05 October 2009 07:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Conference: "Woodlands, Trees, and Timber in the
Anglo-Saxon World"

>Subject: Conference: "Woodlands, Tree
...and Oliver Rackham

Dear John,

     I've met Oliver Rackham at Cambridge quite a few y ears ago in
relation to my own published work - a quantitative analysis of salt in
Domesday Book -
as i think the same approach as Oliver Rackham is using in understanding

the woodland
could (or perhaps has) resolved the "mysteries".  Do you know of anyone
going to the
London conference?

Bea

Beatrice Hopkinson,
Hon. Secretary Los Angeles Branch, Oxford University Society
Board Member, American Institute of Archaeology
President, Droitwich Brine Springs and Archaeological Trust
Affilliate, Cotsen institute of Archaeology, UCLA

818 766 7780

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s).
use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Visit the Epsom and Ewell Borough Council website at www.epsom-ewell.gov.uk