> I agree with Mark that its
> rather creepy finding some of the conversation appearing in a
> journalistic article! Is this directly from SL or from the VW forum do
> we think?

From memory, it looks to me like it's from this Jiscmail list (though I haven't checked thoroughly). I do tend to work on the basis that anything I post to a Jiscmail list might end up cited elsewhere.

See e.g.

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/policy/index.htm

"The extent to which your message is made available across the internet will depend on the level of access that has been decided by the listowner."

And

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/policy/copyright.htm

"When you post to a public list you do not lose copyright, but your message may be archived, forwarded to other lists, or quoted by others"

Though I note also on that page (under "Moral Rights"):

"Although your message may be widely disseminated, you have a right to expect the following:

- Attribution is given to the author - the name of the original sender should always be acknowledged."

Pete

Access the list, archives and filestore via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/VIRTUALWORLDS