Apologies for cross-posting
***************************

The Policy Press has just published a new book: 'Changing local governance,
changing citizens', edited by Catherine Durose, Stephen Greasley and Liz
Richardson. I am sure that it will be of interest to members of this list.

Mixing policy discussion and empirical work by leading researchers in the
field, 'Changing local governance, changing citizens' aims to explain what
debates about local governance mean for local people.

For more information please see:
http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847422170

It is currently available on our website with a 25% discount.

Policy Press books can be ordered from our website
(https://www.policypress.co.uk/) or from our distributor:

Marston Book Services
PO Box 269
Abingdon
Oxon
OX14 4YN
Te: +44 (0)1235 465500
Email: [log in to unmask]

P&P charges: Delivery within the UK £2.75 for the first copy and 50p
thereafter.

Jessica Hughes, Marketing Executive
The Policy Press, Fourth Floor, Beacon House
Queen's Road, Bristol BS8 1QU
t: +44 (0)117 331 4054
f: +44 (0)117 331 4093
w: www.policypress.co.uk