Mybe I can help regarding language problem: I speak Serbian and Croatian language very well.

Mybe Samir's and my language knowledge can help if we - EFTC or/and other bodies – will start with much intensive acitvities regarding violence and other type of abuses of high treshold treatment programmes?

And we should not forget this is not only Serbian problem!

Bogdan Polajner, Slovenia

From: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pedro Moreira
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] Another story of treatment abuse in Serbia

Really sorry to hear about that Samir! Is there any kind of peer-review that could be put in place? Like members from different communities visiting each other on a regular basis and assessing the quality of treatment and the ways in which it is put in place. This could be achieved, for instance, having as a part of the structure interviews with the clients.

Take care, Pedro.