Which is too high and which too low? You measured the HEPSPEC06 (I
hope!!). Did you measure SI2K or just take a number from some suppliers
web page?

If we all actually measure our resources then we will have a consistent
set of numbers with which to compare sites. So some of the old ones were
wrong? That's what the exercise was about - SI2K was no longer accepted
as a good measure of the power of modern systems to run HEP codes.

Now what we do about this discrepancy in past accounting? That's a
different question.

John

--
Scanned by iCritical.