Dear Gonzalo,

There is a utility called Image Calculator. In the easiest case, you do "i1-i2" and that's it.

However, that's unlikely to be what you want, because you're unlikely to have fully quantified FDG parametric maps, hence you'll need to account for global differences etc. - and then you'll quickly be back to the SISCOM literature and Woo-Suk's suggestions.

It can all be done in SPM, though - computing globals, scaling, subtracting, thresholding... mainly with the Image Calculator.

Good luck,

Alexander

---------------------------------
Alexander Hammers, MD PhD

NEW Affiliation:
Chair in Functional Neuroimaging
Fondation Neurodis
http://www.fondation-neurodis.org/

NEW Postal Address:
CERMEP – Imagerie du Vivant
Hôpital Neurologique Pierre Wertheimer
59 Boulevard Pinel
69003 Lyon
France

Telephone      +33-(0)4-72 68 86 34
Fax                   +33-(0)4-72 68 86 10
Email               [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask];[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Web (London lab)
               http://www1.imperial.ac.uk/medicine/people/alexander.hammers.html
               http://www.csc.mrc.ac.uk/Research/Groups/ECN/Epilepsy/
---------------------------------
Other affiliations:

Visiting Reader; Honorary Consultant Neurologist
Division of Neuroscience and Mental Health, Faculty of Medicine
Imperial College London

Room 243, Cyclotron Building
Hammersmith Hospital, DuCane Road, London W12 0NN

and

Honorary Reader in Neurology; Honorary Consultant Neurologist
Department of Clinical and Experimental Epilepsy
National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery/ Institute of Neurology,
UCL
33 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG