Hi Volkmar,

thanks, I thought about that but, for reasons a bit too long to discuss
here, do not want to do that. So in short, what I wanted to find out is
which fields in SPM.mat I need to be careful when modifying post-hoc,
but I guess I simply have to find out myself :)

Best,
Marko

Volkmar Glauche schrieb:
> Hi Marco,
>
> since you have to re-estimate your design after removing the subject,
> the easiest way would be to run the specification+estimation+contrasts
> batch for this analysis again.
>
> Volkmar
>
> <https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0910&L=SPM&Y=volkmar.glauche%40uniklinik-freiburg.de&P=105892>

Marko Wilke                                            (Dr.med./M.D.)

Universitäts-Kinderklinik              University Children's Hospital
Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)             Dept. III (Pediatric neurology)
             Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1, D - 72076 Tübingen
Tel.: (+49) 07071 29-83416                   Fax: (+49) 07071 29-5473