On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:08:48 +0200, Dorian P. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear Guillaume,
>
>Thank you very much for the explanation. Does that mean my conditions
>have anything wrong? I have 19 subjects overall. And would that be
>correct to analyze 2 levels with an anova and the third level with
>another anova?

No, there's no "third" level.  Only two levels.

>Of course would be better to have them together but don't understand
>why everything is altered that way.

Things are altered because there's pre-whitening or something like that going
on.

One possible reason there would be high collinearity would be if your first-level
contrasts were indeed mathematically collinear somehow.  (Rather than
merely "empirically" collinear.)