Actually, the confusion arises from the set of 4 regions:
Frontal_Mid_Orb_L --> region value 9
Frontal_Mid_Orb_R --> region value 10
Frontal_Mid_Orb_L --> region value 25
Frontal_Mid_Orb_R --> region value 26

I don't think that both of them could be labelled the same way. Does anyone know which regions are labelled correctly and which one needs clarification on its name?

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Neuroscience Training Program
Office: (608) 520-0586
This e-mail contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION which may contain PROTECTED HEALTHCARE INFORMATION and may also be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and which is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of the e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail unintentionally, please immediately notify the sender via telephone at (608) 520-0586 or email.